Information We May Collect From You
The information we may collect through our website includes:
1. Your name, home address, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address;
2. Information regarding your dealings with us;
3. Any information you may voluntarily submit to us by completing any form on our website; and
4. Details of your visits to and usage of our website including the date and time of your visit, the internet address from which you visited and the resources on our website that you viewed.
We may collect the information in various ways:
1. From any form you may complete and submit through our website, for example information collected from the “Contact Us” page of our website;
2. From ‘cookies’ and other similar tools deployed on our website;
3. When you provide information as a client in connection with us providing professional services to you.
What We May Do With Your Personal Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
1. To correspond with you, notify you of events or changes to our services, or otherwise respond to your queries and requests for information; and
2. For the purposes of providing professional services to you
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any company affiliated or associated with WILLIAMS INSURANCE AGENCY for the uses and purposes set out above. We may disclose your personal information to independent third parties:
2. Where this is necessary for the uses and purposes set out above.
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a visitor’s hard drive while they are visiting this Website. We may utilize a short-lived form of cookie when you visit this site. At WILLIAMS INSURANCE AGENCY, a cookie is only used to identify one unique visitor from another visitor during a particular session. A session is the period of active site-use while that unique visitor is linked to our server. We may use cookie technology during a session as a tool to carry forward your input information during the enrollment process. This enables the visitor to input their information once and have the information appear later during the enrollment process. No personally identifiable information is stored on the cookie. The cookie expires and is deleted from the visitor’s computer as soon as they close their browser or if they are not actively browsing our Website for more than 20 minutes. Should a previous visitor to our Website return for a new session, they will be issued a new cookie and in no way will they be recognized as a visitor from a previous visit or session.
WILLIAMS INSURANCE AGENCY maintains appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of your data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration. Despite this, the security of the transmission of information via the Internet cannot always be guaranteed and you acknowledge this in your access and use of our website.
Third Party Links
Williams Insurance Agency
6300 S Old Village Place
Sioux Falls, SD 57108